Sunday, November 25, 2007

Great Intentions

Top Ten Funny Things I said before I became a parent.....

1. If they are old enough to ask for the nuk (binky, pacifier, etc) they are too old to still have one.
2. I will never listen to children's music in my car (I haven't yet, actually but it's coming).
3. I will never give in to my child's whining.
4. Staying at home all day won't bother me a bit.
5. My child will not watch more than 30 mins of tv a day.
6. You can force a child to eat vegetables- you just have to try hard enough.
7. I will never let a child of mine scream in a public place.
8. I would never sing Old McDonald at the top of my lungs just to get my baby to stop crying.
9. I will have structured activites prepared every day.

and lastly.....

10. I will never let my baby sleep in my bed! (hahahahahaha....laughing hysterically at that one.)

No comments: