Adam got a new job! This is such a relief of serious stress for me! But it is also sad because we will now be moving for at least 6 mos to a year. However, this is a great job and Adam beat out 7 other people for the job. YEA! I am so proud of him!
I will keep everyone updated on how and when etc we will be making the actual move.
Start saying your prayers that we can come home after our adventure of the next year! (:
oh....ps....
Adam called me "granny" the other night, all because I asked him to put an extra-y blanket over me and then to put a 3rd blanket over my feet....
2 comments:
Wow! Exciting and scary all rolled into one! I noticed Julie didn't leave a comment on this part. Not a fun season to have her two friends and her sister leave all at the same time. Yuck. I will be praying for you during this transition. I know it will all work out and you will grow because of it.
Weird, Cody called ME granny the other day, all because I had curlers, opps, maybe I should say rollers, in my hair. Stupid boys, who gave them the right to comment on anything?
Post a Comment