Oh my goodness do we have an almost two year old in the house! Adam and I are having such a hard time keeping a straight face around her! Here are a few things she has thrown at us to start breaking us in for the terrible twos....
~Last night in the kitchen while pitching a little fit about wanting to watch her bedtime movie early, she STOMPED her little feet! HAHAHAHA! We both burst out laughing at her! Not an effective approach to discipline.
~Adam was teasing her the other day by messing up her name. She kept peeking out the door at him and telling him to "stop it!!" When he didn't, she finally walked right up to him and stuck her finger in his face and demanded that he "stop!!!"
~She has been spitting water out when she is done drinking for a while now. But this week, she added a fun twist. She squats down and just sprays the water out of her mouth as hard as she can, just dripping water and spit all down her chin and shirt. Over and over. This is hilarious because she tries so hard!
~Time-outs are becoming quite frequent at our house. She doesn't like them as much as she did at first- still runs away flailing her arms. And now she is refusing to stand in the corner- just sinks to the floor. (: Or runs away.
~She got in our new car and looked around, nodding, and said "NICE!"
~Oh my goodness the meltdown we had the other night because we didn't start Lion King soon enough!
I know certain moms out there are thinking "just wait! this is just the beginning!" I am sure you are oh so right so I am enjoying these "easy" beginnings of the terrible twos!
4 comments:
The great thing is Yes they get much worse, but they also get really fun. Be prepared to keep laughing, because they only get funnier as they try to "grow up" oh so quickly before your eyes. Anna's a true girl.......already trying to boss people around! :-)
Fun times. Fun times. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Wow, she has a lot more Wallace in her than what I thought! Hehehehe!
Mom said she had a little melt down the other day because she wanted Wrigley. That's funny. I have a feeling that girl's gonna keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment