Here are some things I am thinking about these days....
1. Am I the only one worrying about our economy? Any raised hands out there? yikes -scary. I keep telling people we are all going to be living in caves by the time this is done. Mom and I decided today that at least her house is big enough to house 3 families if necessary! (:
2. Anna is completely obsessed with all the Mickey Mouse characters. I find myself wishing she would like the girl characters but she is a goofy/micky/pluto girl all the way. I brought her home a little pluto stuffed animal to go with her mickey and goofy. It is fun to see her face light up when you bring her home a new toy. Happiness for $6. Can't beat that.
3. I am loving having a little girl (although I sure miss my baby- welcome to motherhood right? Always sad for the stages left behind but also so in love with where they are? At least til the teen years...). Anna is hitting that age where she is so much fun to do things with. We are having all sorts of fun with projects. She loves loves loves to paint. We painted our pots for flowers. They turned out cute. I will post some pics of all her "projects". She has been finger painting, normal painting, she glued confetti to paper with Grandma yesterday, I just bought her a birdfeeder and some seed so we can watch birds together, coloring... here let me dig up some pics really fast...
My happy little artist
Halloween Clingy's
Pictures for Uncle Brad
Not trying to brag but I've had a few calls from a museum already...
Could she be any cuter?
4. I am still waiting on my instructor to grade my test. I am getting a little pissed off about it to be honest. I mean seriously- its been a week. I have a group project due in there this week which makes me unhappy. Besides - a group project in an online class? I hate working with people who affect my grade.5. I forgot to say that everything Anna colors, paints, fingerpaints, or glues is for Uncle Brad. I mean everything. I have tried to get her to paint for other people or to give most of them to Uncle Brad but spread a few around... but she quite emphatically tells me she can't because they are Uncle Brad's. This last time she did actually paint one for Nana and Papa. So Nana- if you are reading this- feel very very special. You are the only one besides Uncle Brad to get a picture painted by Anna.
4 comments:
The answer is, no, she could not be ANY cuter!! I love those pics!!
When you go "cave shopping" let me know. Maybe we can rent a duplex cave?? :)
Love it!!! Those pics are great and that looks so stinkin fun! Go momma!
Hey, I am also worried about the economy... I check in weekly with dad to make sure we'll still be a country the following day; however I am also the only one who shares your fear of toilet snakes... Anna is super cute, I've always said that :) And I am definitely up to living in caves...there's no bugs or creepy things there right???
Post a Comment