wow sorry about that depressing blog last night. I got started today on some of my cleaning/organizing. I sure love trying to organize dirty tools that I can't identify much less figure out what they belong next to. Oh well, at least they are all together nicely stacked in boxes and tool kits. Or whatever they are called. Adam came home to a garbage can completely full- he said when he saw the tool box (I am using that term loosely- by tool box I mean two cardboard boxes falling apart at the seams that I threw anything that looked in the least like a tool and/or nail into) missing from the garage that he assumed I just threw them all away! HA!
The garbage can was full of stuff I did throw away from the house though. Just junk (all my stuff for the record, Adam). If I wasn't planning on using it in the next hour it pretty much got thrown away. I need some neatness and a lot less crap in this house man! I got through my bathroom that has a huge cabinet in it that was full of crap, because obviously if you give me a huge cabinet then I will fill it with crap. And I got through the laundry room and part way through my guest room (also full of crap). Just to be clear- this was the organizing phase so don't come over here and expect cleaniness. Cause its not. Try back again next weekend. (:
Let's see .... what else today... Adam cooked me up a small piece of his steak tonight. He has perfected a spice rub and it was delicious. He even cooked mine mostly done- big deal to him because he says you are ruining the steak. His steak is usually black on a very thin layer of the outside and then completely blood red in the center. Gross. Mine was great though! Adam got mad because I wouldn't eat the fat. Again...gross.
Oh I colored my hair yesterday- it is super dark. I looked whitey cracker after the new color on the hair so visited the friendly neighborhood microwave to put some color back into my face. (I know Julie B- thanks for caring enough to yell at me about skin cancer- it's just a few times I promise). I have some color although it is probably temporary. Its a nice PINK color... (: Actually, funnily enough (is that a word?), I look kinda like Adam's steak from before. Haha! Let's hope I look better tomorrow.
I am fighting with my nutrition professor on some points from my test yesterday. I think she is wrong. She hasn't gotten back to me. I'll keep you updated. I sent her the page number in the book that backs up my answer. I am gonna be pissed if I get a B over this. Not in the class- just the test.
Well, I suppose that is it- got a ton o' studying to do tonight.
3 comments:
I'm sure your hair looks fabulous dark. I can't wait to see it. (no need to get skin cancer in the process though...) I will too vouge for you when you say Adam eats his steak red in the middle. Remember that time 25 years (or so it seems) ago when we were eating at Outback and I gagged (or dry heaved) at his steak. I remember him cutting it and blood seeping out. Yuck! Well, glad to see you are getting some organizing (or trashing) down. Come on over and do my house if you feel the urge to do more....
Whoops...forgot...Josh did some "organizing" too today while I was getting my hair done. I had some of Cooper's old toys (barely used, but he's too old to play with) in his "beloved garage." I came home and he put them on the sidewalk with a big FREE sign next to them. People snatched up my child's precious momentos in seconds. Wonder what he would say if I pulled the GTO out of the garage and put the FREE sign on it???
I love organizing - if you ever want some help you know who to call! =)
Post a Comment