So fall is upon me and it's been cold! Argh! Fall is my most favorite time of year so I'm getting a little cheated here :(
Anna and I did get out and play in our front yard with some leaves today. Notice I said play in the leaves... not rake the leaves. We only have one tree out there now courtesy of an ice storm a couple winters ago, but this tree was looking quite pretty, sporting all the various colors of fall. We had purple, green, yellow, red, and orange and every shade and combination in between. Anna had all sorts of fun throwing leaves at momma, reaching up as high as she could to reach the limbs, and basically just trying to strip the tree of leaves as fast as she could. Quite by accident, she was wearing a cute new jacket courtesy of a great friend :) that looked beautiful with the leaves. It was nice to do something so "fall-y" instead of just staying inside watching the rain. Maybe this weekend we'll have some nicer weather to get outside a few more times before we have the big S word...snow!
Here's some pics...
+cropped.jpg)
3 comments:
Oh girl - that 2nd and last picture of Anna are insane. Beautiful!!! And, BTW - Ahem.....did a certain someone get any credit for that adorable sweatshirt find? I'm just sayin'. :-)
Ok...Kara totally found that sweatshirt BUT I bought it. So you can give her a tad bit of credit ;) Love the pics of Anna. She is just too cute!
Post a Comment