I'm looking forward to:
~a break
~some changes
~hands on experience at the hospital
~Anna's birthday trip to the aquarium
~getting my scholarship money so I can pamper myself a little :)
I miss:
~scrapbooking
~a beautiful sparkling clean house every day
~veg out time
~my friends
~running and actually being in shape enough to enjoy it
I need to:
~make my health/well-being a top priority
~study, study, study for the rest of the semester
~get motivated!
~get my pictures under control
~find better things to blog about
I am thankful for:
~Anna ... and a husband that works so hard so I can be home with her
~family
~new friends
~new possibilities
~my free time today courtesy of my wonderful sister...wonderful and fantastic sister
Things I absolutely MUST do today:
~make a to do list for the next few months
~put away laundry
~study
~pick up the house
~go to the store
2 comments:
I like the new background
Glad you got your background to download. It looks great!
Post a Comment