Monday, June 14, 2010

Funkytown

Wow, here I appear again- out of the blue. Been in a funk. All men reading will be thinking "quit being a baby". All women will be thinking "girl- I have been there!"

So much catching up to do on here. Especially since one day I plan on printing all these out for my adoring public own self to keep for all eternity.

So obviously, I'm out of school for the summer. Woo hoo! I find these feelings of happiness to not be in class rather disturbing. If I keep on this way the happiness will turn into euphoria and then obviously hell would have frozen over. I do have a small Bible class this June and a correspondence Human Growth and Development class to tide me over til fall. At least so far the Old Testament class seems to be pretty much covering the very basics of the Bible story so got that already in my brain. The correspondence course you just do at your own pace which I'm pretty sure I'll LOVE. This last semester was super frustrating for me because it seemed so slow paced as far as getting the actual information and assignments. The rest of it flew by so fast I could barely keep up. I got my A's btw. Barely. By like 6 pts in Pharmacology. All my friends but one passed as well. I've heard 2nd semester is way worse. ;)

Anna had a great birthday. Bike, swimming, scooter, parties, aquarium and more. I can't believe my baby girl is 4. All kinds of wrong. I got some cute pictures of our new 4 year old. I can't wait to see what my mother-in-law got as well. She takes beautiful pictures and she shot most of the party with the Wallaces. She LOVES that bike and scooter.

Anna also got ...wait for it... a PUPPY! for her birthday. She has been asking for one for about forever. And mommy guilt and worry pushed me over the edge into puppytown as well as funkytown. Her name is Molly. Molly is just her own post altogether. Maybe several posts. Maybe her own blog. :) No, actually she's settling in well for the most part. Well, my rest from organizing is almost over- gotta harvest my cucumbers... not real ones- I dropped the ball bigtime on the planting this summer- just my farmville cucumbers. Then off to more house stuff.

No comments: