How I detest cleaning :)
I do however like the feel of a clean and organized house. The confusion and clutter that overtakes my home is maddening. Spring break seems like a good time to address some of it. I can't promise all of it, but thanks to my great friend Tedra I have a fantastic start! Tedra is one of those friends that you can count on for just about anything. Even helping you start your spring cleaning! Hopefully she wasn't too horrified ;) She even fixed a drawer in my bathroom that has been messed up for centuries.
So bedroom and bathroom are sparkling clean. Kitchen windows and shades are washed on the inside. (question btw- how the heck do you get doublepaned windows cleaned on the inside? I have somehow managed to get condensation in between several of my big windows and it looks terrible...and I have no idea how or if you can remove it-grrrr) Birdfeeders are up- yea! Come on back yellow finches! My deck is ready for flowers and veggies to be planted. I am in the middle of tackling my desk and scrapbooking area. My curtains are in the wash as we speak. Actually, I've washed almost every piece of clothing we own over the weekend and today. Of course, as I clean, all the things I'd like to get and do and replace are floating all around my brain. Ah... "after nursing school" is going to be a wonderland of buying!
I guess I'll finish up my desk tonight, work on my calender, work on bills and some paperwork, and organize some school stuff. This was an enormously boring post so I won't post any more blogs on the rest of my spring cleaning. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment