Thursday, February 28, 2008

NOT acceptable

My brother and sister and I used to tease my dad about "honking his car horn out". He uses his car horn ... (clearing throat) ummm... let's just say, quite a bit. One day it quit working. Oh, the laughing. We, for years, told him that he honked the horn so much it got tired and couldn't honk anymore. He had "honked it out". Well today, dad got me back. In a big way. My phone quit. Now, I love and adore my iphone. It has all my numbers and calender and pictures on it. And luckily I guess, its just the phone section that has stopped responding. It shows me all the pretty numbers that I have recently called but will not let me click on any of them. And I can't switch to any other phone section either. Which leads me to believe that maybe I have "called it out". Used it too much! And now it is not working! AHHHH!!! This is not going to work for me. I HAVE to have my phone. Really. Right now its my link to sanity. So please, dad- whatever horrible curse you have put on my phone for all the car horn jokes- please lift it off and let me have my phone back!

No comments: