Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rain Rain and other things

Loyal Readers (if I still have any) ~ I have been so boring lately that I haven't had anything to blog about. I kinda think I have forgotten how! Here are a few things going on- its pretty boring really but ya know... gotta blog about something. (:

It is POURING here again! Poor baby girl and I got quite wet today running errands. The second place we went I stepped out of the car (after ignoring the lady's advice on where to park) and immediately stepped ankle deep in icky dirty cold standing rain water. That was super fun! (: I oh so quickly pulled my leg back into the car and parked where I was instructed to park in the first place. Why do I not listen to people? By the time I got through with all the errand running my jeans were soaked through about 5 inches up the legs. Needless to say I changed right back into my black yoga pants for the rest of the day.

I had dinner the other night with some old co-workers (old as in no longer working with them- not as in old age!) It was so great to catch up and have that fun group dynamic again. We had such fun working together and I miss seeing them all the time.


Annabelle has been practicing her singing a lot lately. She loves to sing her abc's (you have to listen really closely for all the letters) and was singing Jesus Loves Me in the car with me today. She also sings Twinkle Twinkle and Itsy Bitsy Spider WITH the hand motions.

I changed detergents in an effort to save $2. Yeah, cheapness setting in again. It smelled good in the store- I swear. Just smells horribly awful on your clothes. And its a name brand even! So went back and got the free and clear version so I still save the $2 but I don't stink (:

I am addicted to a show on Showtime called The Tudors. Now, I am not officially "recommending" this show as it is on Showtime and does have quite a lot of *ahem* scenes in it. However, if that doesn't bother you - it is a great great show! It is about Henry VIII. I believe I mentioned how much I love that part of history. In fact I have gone back and checked out every book the library has on all the characters so I can read up on it again. So far the show seems to be quite true to life except in the appearances of the main characters. Everyone is much younger and prettier, etc! I just don't know why they wouldn't stick to true life on that also! I mean really would you rather watch a show on this king and queen...






or these two....


I rest my case.

2 comments:

Julie said...

ha! love the pictures. hollywood sure knows how to pick them. i love henry the viii history too. would you believe that we've been bestest buds for a decade and didn't know that about each other. tell baby girl that i'm dying to hear her sing.

Anonymous said...

Hey, since you'll be done reading all those books by tommorrow, can I borrow some??