"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Changes
That title promises a lot more than this blog is going to deliver! ha! Sounds like I am getting ready to give you the lowdown on all the changes in my life. But I'm not! Maybe later. Or maybe never. All you get tonight are just the changes in my blog layout. Just so you know, I spend a lot of time messing with this old thing. And I just found out that another one of my friends no longer even reads it! I must be really boring. Oh well, really started as more of an outlet for me anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyway, I got bored with the old background but couldn't find any pretty patterned backgrounds that I liked. There are only about 1 million to choose from on pyzam.com but I am pretty picky. So I tried out a few, hated them. Then I went to black, JUST TEMPORARILY, and got a nasty review on that one quick fast and in a hurry. So then I thought, well let's try just a solid for a while. So, please by all means, let me know what you think of this background color. If it isn't pleasing, I will of course, change it immediately. Can't afford to lose any more readers, ya know? Now I am scanning in some pictures of Anna that I never got scanned in due to my exceedingly great procrastination skills. At least one of them is going on my page to replace the old ones. AND, I am going to add some text even! I know, so much excitement for one night! Don't let it blow your minds! (: But do keep an eye out for some changes coming this week as I get them all done. (see above statement regarding my skills)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Still reading every post; have from the beginning ;-)
Love ya, sis
Like the color. Purple looks good and I remember that you always liked to put Anna in purple too, so that fits you. I love the new pics of Anna too! She definitely looks like a 2 year old now!!
Love this background and the pics of cutie pie. This background is very soothing. Love it! I also love all of your quotes!
I liked the chocolate best, but I'll still read every blog no matter what the background!
Post a Comment