Thursday, July 10, 2008

Television

I just thought you all might like to know that I heart tv. Really. I do. With all my heart... I heart tv. I am so looking forward to the start of the fall seasons. Recently, in an effort to be more thrifty, I took a little hiatus from tv. OK that's a lie. I took a break from having every channel available. I still had like 40 or 50 of them. It was absolute TORTURE. That lasted... not so long. Basically, a week after Adam was home... all the channels magically appeared back on my tv! Because as much as I heart tv- Adam hearts it more. And he HAS to have HD channels whenever possible. Me? oh I don't care about HD. I know, I know- it's not that I can't tell the difference. I can. I just don't go into fits over it. Anyway, we got our channels and our big bill back. And secretly, I am so glad. Cause I missed all those beautiful channels! I missed having tons of shows to pick from. I esp missed Bravo. I also heart Bravo. I love love all those semi-cheesy reality shows like Shear Genius. I mean, really, what is there to not love about hairdressers battling it out for however much money they are giving away? And Top Chef! I am still smarting from missing the ending to that show. I never should have canceled Bravo. The worst of all was missing the very last show of The Tudors. I blogged about that show awhile back. And since I still haven't figured out how to link, you will just have to go find it if you want to reread it. (Kara~ seriously~ you have got to send me easy instructions on how to do that). Let's see.... what else am I watching currently? Oh yes, Design Star, The Next Food Network Star, Hell's Kitchen (no I don't have a problem with the yelling- I think it's awesome.). Those will get me through til the real shows come back to entertain me. I wish I was one of those people that don't really care about tv. I could pretend that I was, but I am so not a good liar. So I will just be content in my love for shows like Grey's Anatomy, LOST, The New Adventures of Old Christine.......

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ok. Let's start off by saying that you've got a couple of show choices that make me shutter a bit - New Adventures of the Old..... and Hell's Kitchen....No - I can't handle all that yelling and how in the world can you get into this Christine character? Ah, well, to each his own. :-)

Ok. Links. I will not take up 12 pages of good comment section to tell you how to add a link to your blog, so I will shoot you an email. I hope I can explain it right and bring you into a new stage of bloggy fun-ness!

Julie said...

I heart tv also. Hey look, another thing we have in common. Maybe this friendship will work! ha!