Notice the time of this blog? yep- 11:45 seems to be the time that I start wrapping things up for the night ever since I started classes.
It was brought to my attention that I haven't sent any pictures of Anna to anyone in quite a while. (try since her birthday 0: ) So tonight I downloaded a bunch of pictures just to see how far behind I was. Oh my heavens- I have such a big job ahead of me. And I might go broke trying to catch up on all the pictures that I haven't gotten printed out yet. Those go back to way before her birthday. I should never have been given access to a digital camera. (:
You wouldn't think that adding two small intro classes to your schedule would add so much work but somehow I just can't seem to get into the swing of things. I still feel like I am constantly playing catch up somewhere. My poor husband has been very understanding about the horrible mess the house seems to be staying in and didn't even gripe about the laundry not being done. At least he had underwear, right? (: I swear, I will find my rhythm soon and I will feel more in control of my little world.
Here are just a few of the cute pics that have been waiting oh so patiently on my camera...
Just doing some reading with Grandpa
How in the heck did my child get so big?
One of my favorite pics of Adam and Anna that I have ever taken
Not even for a sweet face like that....
And my favorite one of all the pictures I downloaded tonight.
1 comment:
Precious pics! I can't believe how big she is getting. She looked so much taller to me today. Don't worry about being a little behind on things....today is the last day of the month and tomorrow will start a fresh month to start over!
Post a Comment