Friday, September 26, 2008

Updates

1. Did better on my Chapter 5 nutrition quiz. I am not saying it's Julie B's fault that I got a B on my last one.... but she totally did distract me from studying with a fun girl's night. So I guess as long as she can live with the guilt of those two points on her conscience....(:

2. We have made a halloween decision- we ended up going with the most unoriginal costume we could come up with. But hey - she picked it out herself. I did try to push the nurse costume but she was quite certain that she did NOT want to be a nurse. I wasn't quite prepared for her to completely reject my life choices yet... but ... sigh... (:

So drum roll please....Anna will be making her appearance as Tigger! She originally told Nana that she wanted to be a tiger and while we were at toysrus yesterday, she spotted a tigger costume and I guess that was close enough to a tiger because she is in love with this costume. It actually works out quite well because she does do an awful lot of jumping around the house pretending to be Tigger. So now we have the costume to go with the jumps. I can foresee her getting much use out of this costume.
Thanks for all your votes and suggestions! Even if we didn't use them.

3. We took our house off the market. I am tired tired tired of messing with people coming in and out and judging my poor little house wanting. And I got tired of the emergency cleaning sessions. Plus its hard to keep a toddler occupied for hours at a time away from home at a moment's notice and most of the time during nap time! So, maybe we'll try again in the spring. We'll see.

4. I am obsessed with Chick-fil-a's special sauce. I want to drink it.

5. I am now off to study for another Chemistry test. That chemistry is kicking my butt! At least my instructor is being much more willing to help out. She actually stayed after class the other day for an hour (she was giving someone else a test) and went over all the information she had flown through in class. Now, I am not trying to brag here, but let me tell you... usually... if I am lost... well... anyway. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a feeling that Anna will be the cutest little Tigger ever! I can't wait to see the pictures. =)

Julie said...

You totally can't blame me for making you get an 80 on your nutrition quiz. I mean really, you stay home ALL day. You should have plenty of time to study. Turn off the soap operas and hit the books. C'mon, have your full time nanny watch Anna and start studying. Stop blaming me! hehehehe

Kara said...

Listening to all that schooling stuff makes me tired. Or - maybe that's because my baby never lets me sleep. Either way - Kudos to you girl.

Also - I don't blame you for taking your house off the market right now. Take a break. There will be a better season in life to sell.

Laughing at Julie's comment right now.