Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brown comfy socks

Sometimes a girl just needs some comfy socks. You know the kind I am talking about- the ones that are so soft that you can't begin to even fathom how they make them that soft. The kind that feel like heaven on your feet. They are kind of furry and warm and pretty and comfy all at the same time. And when they are brown on top of all that... well that is just a recipe for wonderful. My mom bought my sister and I some of these socks this weekend. I slipped them on my feet this morning and instantly was just happy. Thanks mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have more than one pair, I can't get enough!! (Don't have any brown though, I'll have to get on that right away!)

Julie said...

I love my fuzzy socks. They go well next to the fireplace with some hot cocoa. I know we don't do gifts but maybe we should do a sock exchange for Christmas this year. That would be super fun!

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'm assuming by "sister" you mean me, cause I'm your only sister so.... where are my socks? I haven't seen any comfy brown socks from mom!