"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Ahhhhhhhh......that is so adorable! What a cutie pie! I think you need to add the side note that in order for her to dance like this, you had to sing Mickey Mouse song. Will you go to pic place with me and make my kids smile?
She is so cute. I love her boots.
Love this adorable action shot! And - LG has these boots too and she wears them with everything!! Adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahhhhhhhh......that is so adorable! What a cutie pie! I think you need to add the side note that in order for her to dance like this, you had to sing Mickey Mouse song. Will you go to pic place with me and make my kids smile?
She is so cute. I love her boots.
Love this adorable action shot! And - LG has these boots too and she wears them with everything!! Adorable!
Post a Comment