Monday, December 1, 2008

More Winter stuff

Man sorry about that title- I am brain dead tonight. Last blog was just a photo commentary on how hard it is to get that really great picture of a 2 yr old. It happened when I tried to take her Halloween pictures too. She just moves so fast now! She makes the cutest face ever in the whole world that she has ever made and it is gone or twisted into some crazy face or hidden behind an ornament so fast that there is no camera on earth with a shutter speed fast enough to catch it!


Here are some great ones we ok mostly Adam, managed to catch of the fun of decorating a tree. Anna was so funny to watch- she was so excited and dancing around and pulling everything apart. We, at one point, had a "nest" of Christmas ball ornaments all together in our tree where she piled them. She still can't quite resist the urge to touch the ornaments but is doing quite well at not pulling them off the tree.









Here are a few pictures of how we feed the birds at our house. We don't go for all them fancy birdhouses and feeders- nope we just throw it right on the ground. I figure if they are hungry enough, they'll find it! Actually, I did have a feeder but I bought one that sticks to your glass door and that lasted about 2 seconds. I haven't replaced it yet so we did in fact, throw seed on the ground. Anna didn't quite get the hang of gently tossing it in various directions. She did like the throwing though.



I think Anna remembers snow from last year but she sure was excited about the little bit we got yesterday! She was glued to the window for quite a while then she insisted on sitting in her chair to watch. (:


3 comments:

Julie said...

These are the sweetest pictures. Something about her angelic little face that is just too precious. Love your tree and the "snow" wording.

Unknown said...

Tree looks great and your little "elf" is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! Those pictures are great.