Friday, January 16, 2009

Anna funnies

Yesterday my daughter told me that I stink. I promise that I did not stink. I have no idea why she said that!

At a play area the other day she just attached herself to this very nice lady. She talked and talked and talked to her. When I finally asked her to come here (politely trying to get her to leave the poor woman alone) she very politely raised her hand right back at me and said "I am talking."

When I asked her where she learned how to play chess (apparently she plays chess somewhere) she told me "at Goofy's house."

I got my first "I don't have to" response today. That was fun.

In Anna's world, hoses, fireman and dalmations are not in firetrucks. Toys, however, are.

The poor child gets bit a lot too. Apparently, an imaginary alligator, her plastic wolf, several of her little people zoo animals, and a few stuffed animals need to be taught not to bite. Goofy mostly just hits her on the head.

Everytime I get the play-doh out for her, she asks for blue play-doh and then calls it her "Krun". (spelling is guessed at since I have no idea what or who Krun is or how he came to inhabit our play-doh)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Maybe she got that from me (not that I stink mind you) but I do, however, call her a "stinker" when she is around. Im sure you will hear all kinds of new things from her courtesy of Aunt Julie :)

Robin said...

Just so you know... the alligator is not imaginary. It lives in the birdhouse in my office with the other animals. She looks for it every time just so it can "bite" her. :-)

Julie said...

Greyson told me that I stink the other day. Come to find out he was talking about my coffee breath. Ha! My favorite part of this blog was being able to witness Anna telling you "I am talking." That was hilarious and I still laugh at it every time I think about it.

Kara said...

LG LOVES to tell me and David that our mouth is stinky. Sorry sista - we love our garlic and we love our coffee! Geesh! :-) Also - I had to LOL about her clinging to the woman at the mall and telling you with her hands and her mouth that "she was talking right now". Yep - she's all girl. Brace yourself. The attitude only gets bigger! :-) But they are still so stinkin' cute!

Stacey Stafford said...

That little girl does crack me up. She is pretty sure that firemen are NOT in firetrucks :)