Ok last blog for the night- I promise.
I am taking a and p notes like a crazy person... or maybe just like a soon to be nursing school... person. Sorry wasn't sure how to end that statement. Oh I guess student would have been appropriate there. I haven't even had any coffee lately! This is just how my brain works people. Scary insights here huh? I promise I am not this airheaded at work- I will be a good nurse I swear!
Anyway, I am taking notes like crazy trying to keep ahead of the ball in this class. It is a LOT of information. I mean a L-O-T. I am maybe a little scared of how much info it is. I have a stack of notecards for just the terms alone that is ...well crap- I can't show you. Take my word for it- it's a high stack. So... scared am I. But..... I also am loving this information. I love science. Always have. Sometimes when Julie V (see Julie- I used the right initial- and after only 6 mos!) tells me what she is doing in her MBA classes I want to just stab myself in the eye thinking about how boring that is to me. (I do however, greatly admire her for pursuing her dream. See prior post entitled "The beautiful difference".) This information, while probably extremely boring and complex and "who really cares anyway?" to most people is fascinating to me. I actually thought that about a section I read just now. (hence this blog). Did you have any idea how much goes into a white blood cell simply arriving at the site of an infection? I didn't. Now I do. Very very interesting. I won't bore you with the details. Unless you want to know- then I will share with you my newfound knowledge.
So, if next time you see me, I have a stack of notecards a mile high and am mumbling strange Latin terms that might or might not sound dirty- well I am just studying my A and P and loving it! (:
3 comments:
For the record there are many times I want to stab my own eye...
Share all the info you want with me. I love hearing this stuff (not the disgusting, gross nurse parts, but the science). Plus, it's free education for me :)
You can talk to me all about A and P- I loved those classes. And I do know how much info there is- plus I saw your stack of notecards :). You'll do good. One chapter at a time.
Post a Comment