Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Silly Anna strikes again

Some recent pictures of Anna being a silly almost 3 yr old.


Eating more sprinkles than cookie.


Eating cotton candy at the circus.
On stage yet again... this time there wasn't even a performance.
Luckily no audience either. They might have to put a gate up to keep her off the stage.


Sigh. Just sigh.



:-) This one I'll hold for blackmail.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love these pics of Anna! When does she turn 3?

The Curious George underwear on the head thing is totally normal......and totally cute!

And Yes - blackmail should definitely be an option in the future with these!! :-)

Julie said...

1) I'm still stepping on sprinkles on my kitchen floor
2) Love the panties on the head picture.
3) Laughing at the on stage pictures!

She is precious!

Julie said...

So if I said I have that same picture of me with undies on the head would that make me weird? Or would it only make me weird if I said it was just taken last year? Let me know on that one...