(I untitled this post just to have a title for my brother ;) and I couldn't think of a good title so there ya go)
So I have noticed something about myself lately- I am crying a LOT lately. Not like crying my eyes out crying- more like tearing up over the strangest, smallest things. A commercial, a Handy Manny show (which for you non-mothers out there- is a childrens show that includes absolutely NOTHING that should be cried over), a book, a flower, one of my favorite shows, whatever. It's a little weird. I'm not upset crying- just like overflowing with emotions. I almost feel like part of my old personality is coming back to life a little. I used to be much more openly sentimental and emotional and .... I don't know- feeling, maybe? But over the years, with some of the troubles of life, I feel like I kinda shut down that part of myself. Shut down the part that is too easily hurt and feels too deeply. I kinda got into the habit of thinking "crying isn't gonna help so quit it already". So maybe that feeling part of me is coming back a little. I tend to attribute this a lot to my change in my "life's path". I have a great deal of hope and happiness that is raising its head (very cautiously you understand- ha!) because of the possibilities of my future. Which is a good thing. The crying over the possible removal of my child's changing table pad from her room- maybe excessive?
No comments:
Post a Comment