Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This time last spring...

I did a post like this last fall and enjoyed the look back so thought I'd do it again for the spring. The first bunch might have actually been on my blog before because they were favorites at the time I took them and I had my blog last spring. However, the last batch were all taken before I had my blog so I know I haven't ever posted them before. Man she was so cute!

The time last year....

with Daddy on the front porch

changing her baby doll

carrying her purse

one of my all time favorite pictures of Anna

Just being silly - stuck in the basket
This time two years ago....

looking for her daddy

what a pretty girl

helping daddy

in her chair at Grandma's

getting into stuff at Grandma's

Another one of my all time favorite pics of Anna- taken by Nana

No comments: