Saturday, April 25, 2009

!!!!WATER!!!!

I think Anna is part fish. She likes to play with water whenever and wherever she can find it. Whenever I ask her if she'd like to play in the water - the look on her face always reminds me of a Seinfeld stand-up bit about !!!!WATER!!!! ha! I'd explain it but it's long and I don't want to. I suppose I should consider myself lucky she doesn't try to play in the toilet! I can already see that we will be spending the entire summer outdoors playing in the pools or with buckets full of water and rocks and flowers and whatever else she picks up out of the yard. Since it has been getting nicer and warmer outside, I have just been filling up these great green buckets that Ginny got her and we haul anything in the house capable of being filled with water or moving water or being thrown into water out of the house and onto the deck. I carry my kitchen chairs out there (because I have yet to buy patio furniture- see cheap blog from long ago) and she plays and plays and plays. By herself mind you! I am free to read or study or daydream or just veg in the sun. Which is nice at this temperature- not so nice in the 100 degree weather of late summer. This birthday is going to be dedicated entirely to fixing up the deck area and back yard area for her play this summer. So if anyone has anything yard related they want to sell or if you see any bargains- you call me immediately! Once we get everything fixed up- I'll post some pics. Here are a few from this week's water play.

No comments: