I am super tired. Exhausted really. And already feeling like maybe I won't sleep again tonight. Crap.
I had a fantastic time out tonight with some girlfriends- shopping, pizza, conversation, extremely evil cake- :) doesn't get much better than that!
I got a great deal on some frames for some enormous and beautiful pics of Anna today- let's hope they all work and fit on my wall. Probably should have measured BEFORE buying....
Have been doing really ...much better... on my eating. Except for the aforementioned pizza and cake. Must up the motivation and do even better so we can be in better shape for nursing program.
Have not done well on exercise so much. Must also up the motivation on that and get out by myself if necessary!
Did I mention the exhaustion?
1 comment:
You need to sleep! Maybe now's the time to start drinking...:)
Post a Comment