Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer So Far

I am having lots of trouble realizing my summer is going by so fast. Everyone keeps asking when I go back to school and I really do need to find that out. I'm a little afraid that it's way sooner than I'm hoping so I am avoiding calling. Not that I don't look forward to getting back to my beloved books but there are so many things I haven't yet accomplished with my summer!

Here are a few pictures of what we have been doing so far....


One of my pretty Golden Finches that visits me every day


My other Golden Finch
My Cherry Tomatoes


My other tomatoes


My watermelon plant with teeny tiny watermelons growing on it!

Adam's heli- he likes to fly right at sunset


Anna blowing bubbles
More Bubbles


Chasing fireflies

Anna's "broken foot" just like Miss Julie (poor Miss Julie)
Splashing like a wild child
Exploring with Gpa

2 comments:

Kara said...

Summer always goes by too fast, but it looks like you are doing some really fun stuff with your sweet girl. The pictures of her with the bubbles is adorable. And yes - poor, poor Miss Julie. I'm sure you are taking good care of her. I feel bad being here and wishing I could be there to help out in someway.......or atleast point and laugh at her while she is riding her "hove-around" scooter thingie.

Poor Poor girl.

Julie said...

Ok...it's not the hoveraround scooter! Insurance won't pay for that...:) it's def more ghetto! Anyways, you guys are having such a fun summer. I can't wait to see the blueberry pics. Also, this whole "bird and garden" part of you is really inspiring to me!

Oh and I love the pic of Anna with her broke foot!