Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Don't Lie

Ok we all know how much fun those questionnaires of facebook are..... wait..well do we all know? Do I have any readers not on facebook? Anyway never mind, surely everyone has email and has seen the big long list of questions that get emailed or facebooked around and everyone answers them for themselves and then passes them along to the next bored person that is supposed to be working instead of answering questions that have no real purpose at all.

This one is entitled "Don't Lie" and was actually filled out by Adam... who can be incredibly funny...at times.... bygones. Anyway, I thought it might give you all a laugh or at least a smirk and a definite glimpse into the darkness that is Adam's humor. :)

without further ado....

Don't Lie
Can you fill this out without lying? Yes. But maybe THAT is a lie...

Last thing you drank?Whiskey, straight up. (he filled this out at work...while HE was supposed to be working)

Last store you went to? The Jerk Store, they called and were running low on me...

Where was your default picture taken? Friend's house

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20? Anna

Can you play guitar hero? Yep

Name someone that made you laugh today? Me. I crack myself up

How late did you stay up last night? 1:30 - FAIL

You could move somewhere else, would you? Southern CA close to the coast. Where its always warm and sunny and not cold and dreary.

Which of your friends lives closest to you? Jacob

Do you believe ex's can be friends? No

Do you like calling or texting better? Texting

How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I feel that it is the unadulterated essence of deity

When was the last time you cried really hard? Last week...and also right now

Where is your biological father right now? Work

Where are you at right now? I'll be home when I'm home!!

What bed did you sleep in last night? My coffin-bed

What was the last thing someone bought for you? Food

Who took your profile picture? Chris Worth

Who was the last person to take a picture of you? Chris Worth. geez...stalker much?

Was yesterday better than today? Every day is worse than the one before it. So, anytime you see me is the worst day of my life.

Can you live a day without TV? No.

Are you mad about anything? I'm pretty mad about all these damn questions!

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? Well, one time Amber and I were at Olive Garden and we were eating salad and breadsticks. I really like their peppers and Amber said "Hey, here's a pepper". But, when I looked up she was just kidding. She laughed and laughed. I cried.

Are you a bad influence? Good lord yes.

Night out or night in? Either

Are you more of an individual or an outgoing person? I'm both individual and outgoing.
I'm an outgoing individual, as it were.

What items could you not go without during the day? Internet.

When's the last time you were in the hospital? When I took that bullet to the eye while saving the kid from the burning building while simultaneously feeding hungry children in africa. I hate to brag about all the amazing things I do...

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire? Uh...what?

What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Stuff"

How do you feel about your life right now? Better than being dead, am I right?

How many times have you been pulled over by the police? LOL - too many to even remember

Do you hate anyone? This quiz. Right now. I hate it.

If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find? Whiskey

Last person you talked to on the phone? Amber

Can you easily tell if someone’s fake? Psh. Yeah.

How's your heart? Pretty good. But, if I don't stop drinking bacon and cheese milkshakes, this bad boy isn't gonna last much longer!

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? YEAH! I'm high on life!...and also weed. BUT MOSTLY LIFE! WOO!

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Shyeah!

What song is stuck in your head? None...I'm dead inside...

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be? Dunno. I can tell you who its GONNA be - a dead guy.

Wanna have kids before you’re 30? Already did.

Name something you have to do tomorrow? Work

Can you whistle? Yep. Put your lips together and blow ... but not if you just ate crackers.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? I sleep with one eye open. Know that.

What gets in your way of your sleeping? Being awake.

Are your eyes the same color as your mom's or dad's? yes

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes? Yes, but he didn't know I was straight - AWKWARD!

Do you think too much or too little? Too much

Do you smile a lot? yep

Who was your last missed call on your cell phone? your mom

Are you happy with your life? yep

Can you handle the truth? I crave it

Do you get 8 hours of sleep everyday? meh - depends

What was the last book you read? The Name of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss. Awesome book.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? Nope

Is there something you usually wear? Pants

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I'm getting real tired of your overbearing...

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you? Amber

Did you have an exciting last weekend? yep - lots of helicopter flying

Have you ever crawled through a window? yep

Do you like yourself? Oh yeah

Are you wearing a bracelet? just my two gold nugget ones...matches my chain I display by keeping my shirt unbuttoned too far

Are you an emotional person? No way...I HATE YOU!! lol not really... I do hate you, though.

What's something that can always make you feel better? Food. Sigh...

Will this weekend be a good one? Yep

Have you ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?Psh. No. Well, do undies count? Ok, then no. Well...shut up.

Look behind you, what do you see? a wall

Have you ever worked in a food place? No

What would you name your future daughter? Gertrude Matilda Jane

Any summer plans for 2009? Fly fly fly

Did you lie on any of your answers? No way. I swear.

1 comment:

Stacey Stafford said...

I did read this on facebook and thought it was hilarious!