Monday, August 3, 2009

Things that are going on

1. I am the worst blogger title....r ever.

2. School starts in less than a month. Yea!

3. I am really looking forward to fall.

4. I have an eye doctor appt this next Monday to see what the heck is the matter with me and how we're gonna fix it.

5. We are going to TN in a few weeks to make up for our aborted trip. I am really looking forward to seeing the TN cousins. I so enjoyed getting to know them all better when they were here and am hoping to get out to Atlanta and Ca soon also.

6. August is going to be a really busy month. I need to fit in one birthday party, one baby shower, one trip to TN, one trip to KC, starting my studying, starting school, shopping for said parties and one additional newborn baby, finishing my projects that I never got all the way completed, and various other things that aren't coming to mind currently.

7. I really miss scrapbooking and cardmaking.

8. I get to go out with one of my bff's ever twice in one week!!!! Yea! We're gonna do super fun stuff like shopping and drinking smoothies. ;) Can't wait!

9. It's SHARK WEEK!!!

10. This blog is boring so I'm signing off now.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Atleast you still blog!! Love reading it, even if you think its boring!

Stacey Stafford said...

Can't BELIEVE you said yea! to school starting...sigh, want to finish my schooling for me?