"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Saturday, May 1, 2010
White flag
If you were looking in my direction you'd see a big ole white flag being waved. I'm that tired. I've actually had thoughts like "what if I just refused to finish the semester?" and "Maybe if I staged a nervous breakdown they'd let me sleep..." My house is a disaster, the last month (well year really) has been a crazy roller coaster in just about every aspect of life, I miss my sister-in-law, I miss having a friend to hang out with, I'm on a serious diet, trying to walk every night, am way behind on homework, test preparation, and laundry, I need to go get new contacts because my only remaining pair tried to scratch my eyes out, I have yet to even call on preschool for Anna next semester, my toilet is broken, my dishwasher is broken, Anna scribbled on her brand new khaki's with colored pencils, I still have to sign up for my correspondence course this summer, download a bunch of pictures of Anna, buy my book for my Bible class in June, and put away the rest of the groceries that we just bought. I think I need a life assistant. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll be your life assistant!!!
I fixed the toilet!
Hi there. I haven't been on your blog in a while and if I had seen this post sooner I would have written some words of encouragement. Just remember that if you need someone to tell you just how much all this torture pays off in the end I'm here :) I know I had those exact same thoughts every semester.
Post a Comment