Up to my ears in school and other things. Everyone being sick has put me so far behind I can barely even see where I need to be! I'd like to say I'll catch up all that housework and homework and everything tomorrow but I have a clinical prep and a few more drug cards and a computer something or other to do up at school and all this will pretty much take up my entire day. Then I'm hoping the snow will hold off or at least not be horrendous cause Wednesday is my clinical in labor and delivery!!! Then I'll sleep all day thursday and friday from sickness and exhaustion...yeah right!!! Hopefully I'll be spending those days catching everything up so we can have a normal (well as normal as we get with me in school...so not so normal at all) household again.
Anna's been up to all kinds of things and I need to get them all written down as this ole' blog here serves as some of my recording of her day to day life. Next blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment