Too tired tonight to come up with a catchy blog title. I just applied for several jobs (pca not nursing) at the hospital. Aside from the fact that I'll be away from Anna and I don't like her being away from momma too much, I'm excited about the possibility of a job there. I really hope I get called. Apparently, they take like 3 mos to process applications- which might be ok timing since Anna would then be in school. There's an opening in the neuro icu I would LOVE to have....
Dad hung several of my favorite pictures of Anna today for me and spray painted another one of my storage/scrapbooking/display things to hang tomorrow. I spent several hours today organizing and throwing away and combining all my stuff to fit it all in one area! Tomorrow I'm watching some friends of Anna then when they're momma comes back we're all going to the pool so the girls can swim. Makes me happy for kiddo to get to play. She needs a diversion. Then tomorrow night I need to make up 48 cupcakes and get ready for her party!
We're heading to KC Saturday to see my gma. I've been promising to get up there for several months. And we have to do Anna's bday stuff with her too.
Still a long list of things to accomplish this summer but I'm starting to check things off!
No comments:
Post a Comment