5 things I've learned about me:
1. I'm totally content with a little space that I can putter around in: painting old baskets crazy colors, having purple walls, scrapbooking, having a hodge podge of decor, learning to knit and crochet, my cats under my feet and in my lap, my daughter playing barbies or babies or family in the same room.
2. I deserve to be happy, but I am in charge of making myself happy.
3. I have a huge capacity for forgiveness.
4. I have a lot of work to do to become the person I want to be.
5. I like having a big network of people and things I'm involved in and with.
5 things I've relearned about me:
1. I have the best family in the world.
2. I treasure beyond worth my family and friendships.
3. Exercise really does make me feel better in every way.
4. I am sentimental and tender hearted underneath this crusty old shell that has grown around my heart.
5. I love mashed potatoes in every way, shape, and form.
5 things I currently need to stop eating:
1. Stacy's chips with parm. cheese
2. M & M's
3. apparently potatoes....
4. sweet tea- actually I already stopped this one but I need 5 things and I guess my diet hasn't been as bad as I thought!
5. M & M's again.
5 things I hope Anna learns from me:
1. Trying is the one of the most important things in the world.
2. Don't let fear rule your life. (I never said I was GOOD at these myself! just that I want her to learn it as I do...)
3. Don't follow the crowd- do what makes you happy.
4. Family helps each other even at sometimes drastic cost to themselves.
5. Be a strong woman, have your own career, build your own life then add someone into it, always have a back up plan, be smart with your money but don't be obsessed with what it buys or the status it gives you, remember before you open your mouth that you can't take things back, be careful with people's feelings, take care of your body and your mind and your spirit, don't wait for things to get better- go out and make them better.
4 comments:
Five things I've learned about you:
1. You are an AMAZING mother who is always thinking of and putting your daughter first.
2. You are a hell of a lot stronger than you'd ever admit or give yourself credit for.
3. You are an awesome sister, daughter, and grandaughter who cares for her family deeply.
4. You are extremely motivated to achieve your goals in life, and will do so exceptionally.
5. You are super creative.
I'm gonna steal Brooke's idea, with a twist:
Five things I've always known about you:
1. You always put other people's needs and desires before your own
2. You can do anything you set your mind to doing, even if it scares the hell out of you.
3. Your heart holds way more emotion than your face shows.
4. You put your absolute best into everything you do, even if it costs you more than you can give.
5. You're gonna be that crazy cat lady :)
thanks so much girls for the kind comments- you lift my spirits!
"be careful with people's feelings"
I like this...
Post a Comment