Saturday, September 10, 2011

I think my room exploded

I've always had some trouble keeping the household organization level high during nursing school. You'd think with so little space to keep clean that I'd be doing a better job this semester. But alas, I am not. Our little apartment looks like Anna's toys, my school supplies, clothing, and some random weird things that just never found a home here all got together while their parents were out of town and had a wild party. And the closet holding all my "someday I'll want this" stuff has overflowed all the shelves and Anna can't get to her books. Don't even get ask about her room. Mom won't hardly even go in there anymore. ;) This mess is driving me crazy!!! And it tips my mood from good to evil. I am at a loss to explain how things get so freaking messy in the space of a week! I'm hitting some garage sales the next few weekends to see if I can find some good storage solutions and see if I can find a better way to keep things at least shut away from my eyes. Wish me luck as I wade into the piles and try to make some sense out of things. I might not come out with my sanity.

No comments: