"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Complaint Free World
So my friend has talked me into wearing this complaint free bracelet with her.... anyone heard of this yet? Yeah, so I am going to try to cease and desist all complaining for TWENTY-ONE days.....21 days! I mean really- is that even possible.... or healthy? No seriously- this is a great project. The bracelet is purple so the color is good. And the idea is great. The website says most people complain on average of 15-30 times a day! Wow! Maybe triple that and you have me. The idea with this bracelet is to start with it on one wrist and if you complain you have to switch it to the other arm and start your twenty one days all over again. I guess what this mostly means is that I need to get all my complaining out in the next few days before that stupid bracelet gets here! So next year sometime when I actually achieve this goal I will let you know. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uh seriously....This rule need not apply with me. You know who I am ... :)
Post a Comment