Sunday, December 2, 2007

I am.....

I am stealing this post from my sister-in-law Julie - she did this for one of her classes and I thought it was a neat idea so here goes....oh you can't use descriptions that would be considered an opinion like funny or smart, etc. Only facts.


I AM:

I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a daughter-in-law, a sister, a sister-in-law, a granddaughter, a cousin, a niece, a stay-at-home mom, a worrier, a friend, a believer, a scrapbooker, 30 years old, a new runner, a walker, a cat and dog owner, not a drinker, a home owner, an American, a woman, a tv watcher, on a diet, a worrier, a reader, a blogger, green eyed, 5 foot 9 inches, a shopper, a traveler, brown haired, a voter, a worrier, a licensed driver, addicted to tea, not a smoker, a Missourian, a contact lenses wearer, a church goer, and......out of ideas.

No comments: