Monday, December 17, 2007

Stickers!

My house is covered in stickers. I have found stickers stuck on my kitchen cabinets, the bathroom cabinets, the kitchen floor, the living room floor, the couch, the chair, the hallway floor, the table, the basket in my tv cabinet, Anna's dresser, Anna's clothes, the bottom of my socks, in Anna's hair, on my arm, the fridge, and in Anna' mouth. I am sure there are more out there waiting to be discovered. We have bright pink, green, yellow and orange dots, Little Mermaid, Cars, Nemo and all his friends, princess, bubbles, farm, puppies, Belle, zoo, and of course, all the random pieces between the actual stickers. Who knew that for $5 a week you can entertain your toddler for hours on end? I love the man who invented stickers. (: Christmas will be great because Grandma T got Anna a set of 300 stickers! That should last about 2 days.

No comments: