Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Our Christmas

Oh my goodness the gluttony that has occured these last two days.... I would hang my head in shame if the 3 chins I have added were not taking up all the room between my head and shoulders. Ok it wasn't really that bad compared to the way I used to eat. But after 6+ mos of eating much more carefully (and by carefully I mean more like a normal person eats) even a medium indulgence seems like a ridiculous amount of food!

Aside from the eating, Christmas was great this year. We had a wonderful time with my in-laws last night and with my family today. Anna got such wonderful presents this year. I don't even know how we will ever top this Christmas for gifts so perhaps it is good that she really won't remember this one! Anna was a lot of fun this year. She certainly knows what to do with presents now! She kept asking for more presents all day. She loves her kitchen and her train and all the other things she got. Thank you so much to everyone for her gifts!

I hope you all had as great a Christmas as we did. I am so thankful for the blessing of great family.

No comments: