"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Blogging
I love this whole blogging thing. I love snooping into reading about other peoples lives. It is so fun to have a different avenue to keep up with everyone and see what they think is important or interesting about their lives. Love love love the pictures that people post. I have several blogs that I check almost everyday. Some of the people I know and love, some of the people I have met a couple of times, some of the people I have heard about through someone else's blog, and a few I have found through some other website and got so interested in something about their blog that now I have to check it everyday! There is one blog that I check because she does such beautiful decorating work and that is one of my interests. One blog I check because I am kinda getting into this frugal living idea and she is doing a "year of frugal living". I like blogging myself too. It's a great outlet, a wonderful expression of myself. I love getting comments (hint hint) because it let's me know that people actually enjoy reading my thoughts, etc. I think everyone should have a blog - it should be a LAW! Ha! Just kidding I guess. Kind've.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blogging is great! I jumped on the bandwagon a little late but I love it! Keep blogging!
Post a Comment