Thursday, May 22, 2008

Responses

I wanted to respond to a few comments on my last blogs- first of all- thanks for commenting! Comments give me a warm fuzzy feeling (:

Kara- I could eat like one goo-gillion chocolate bars right now...sigh... I have to be in a bridesmaid dress in less than 2 weeks! Ah! The horror! So its starvation time for me. So the background at least gives me the pretty look of chocolate! That is my very favorite color. Also, glad you like the pic of Adam- we haven't had a family picture taken....ummm... ever. So I had to get him on there with just him and Anna. One of these days maybe I will get brave and schedule a family picture. The Year of Frugal Living blog is http://yearoffrugalliving.blogspot.com/. I guess I am allowed to post that on here? She is way better at it then me. Glad you are still reading my blog - I check yours everyday. Good luck in your new adventure- I wish we had had a chance to get to know each other better but I will follow your new life in your blog! God bless!

Julie- You know that pizza we ate the other day? I didn't tell you at the time but in an attempt to be more frugal I stole the materials for all that out of their trash can and assembled in at home.... (: Just kidding! I paid for a new one! And I won't be stealing any ketchup packets any time soon although my mom sure does stock up on taco bell sauce when we go. Wow you will get in serious trouble if you don't grab her as many packets as you can hold! Of course- that is more because she is obsessed with the sauce than because she is frugal. I have literally seen the woman squirt it right in her mouth. She's a little nuts.

Brooke- I am so glad you are reading my blog! I read yours too. At least the two that you posted (: The only tips that I have for keeping a blog going is to just talk a lot. I write about stupid stuff sometimes which I used to worry about but when several of my friends starting blogging, I realized that I didn't care WHAT they wrote- I just enjoyed reading it. I think that was a pretty bad run-on sentence. Mrs Lawley would be ashamed of me. Oh well. The blog I read for decorating is http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/. She has such great ideas. Our styles are not always the same but I always love the end result of what she comes up with.

Thanks for the comments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your response. I blogged (is that a word??) some more last night and played around with all the settings, so hopefully I'm really getting into it now. It's kinda therapeutic! Thanks for your help!!