"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Sunday, August 31, 2008
I am so tired!
OK this school thing is really starting to interfere with my naptime! Seriously! I am a little ashamed to admit this.... but I will admit it anyway. I am used to taking naps with Anna. I know! Don't even say it. I have always loved me a good nap. I'm like an 85 year old man about naps. I started actually taking naps regularly because Anna is such a bad bad sleeper at night. I would be so freaking tired from being up with her that I would just zip in and catch some zzzz's while she was asleep. Well, all this studying has to be done sometime so naptime for mommy has gone bye bye. Probably a good thing- I guess its time to rejoin the land of the grown ups. Sigh. I did so love my naps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Speak for yourself...I'm not giving up naps. By the time naptime even comes around I've put in a 7 hour work day and I have about 4 more hours after naptime to go! I will never be able to join the workforce again. Know of a job that has naptime?
I'm not giving up my naps either. It took some doing, but I convinced all the guys at work that I have narcolepsy...
New blog, please. I need something to read. Thanks.
Post a Comment