Saturday, August 23, 2008

My World

Here's what's going on with me...

~Anna head-butted my nose the other day and just about knocked me silly. Still hurts like the dickens. (where did that saying come from? anyone?)

~I am $316 poorer because I bought school books today. That still hurts too.

~I completed my first couple of assignments for my online class. I am not sure I love the online format. I feel like one of those old people complaining about all the new technology. "I just don't trust those new-fangled computer classes all the youngsters and hooligans are taking nowadays. I just don't understand why everything has to move so fast these days! Used to I could just holler at my teacher from my desk but now you have to have all the new fancy phones and the "magic box" just to hand in a piece of homework!"

~My sister-in-law got a new cat. She's super cute- her ears fold down! Here's a pic...She needs a name if anyone has any great ideas. Julie B- you are not allowed to post anything on this particular piece of blog. (:


~My house is still for sale.

~I am getting my lists together of things that I need to do. Man how I love making lists. Now if I could just start actually accomplishing anything on that list....

~I have two baby showers to go to in September! I love baby stuff!

~I guess that's it really- pretty boring these days!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Your comment about being an old stink in a fast pace young world is hilarious! It's so funny that you don't "trust" the computers with your homework. I promise that when you hit send, it goes where it's supposed to. hehehe Also, I know I'm not allowed to comment on the "cat thing" so I will hold back from saying how freakish it looks with it's devil ears pinned back. BUT I do have a name for it.....Joan. You know, Joan Rivers, queen of plastic surgery. That cat looks like plastic surgery gone bad, hence, Joan.

Anonymous said...

Well, the only comforting thing I can tell you about the online class is if you feel the need to take a picture of your computer screen to "prove the date you sent it" (I mean, I know you would never do some weird, neurotic thing like that), no one will be there to laugh at you. You can also double check it like five times without anyone judging you. :)
July should name her cat Octavia

Anonymous said...

not sure why I spelled Julie's name July... I've had a long day full of freak outs... sorry Julie!