I have my first test tomorrow- yikes! It's chemistry too- double yikes!I feel like I have learned a lot so far though. I actually kinda even understand how the atomic bomb worked. And that is something I have never ever even wanted to understand. I keep finding myself getting interested in the chemistry. Which is crazy. However, I reserve the right to go right back to hating it if I don't do well tomorrow.
Here are a few interesting websites that I had to use for my nutrition class. The first one is a website giving you info on how to text the name and menu item of your favorite fast food place and it will send you back some basic nutrition info. Pretty cool. Don't be texting a million of those though without checking out how much it is! I don't want to get any bills in the mail... (: There are small quizzes on the last two that I thought some of you girls out there that are health smart might enjoy checking out. I liked them and well, obviously being healthy is something I am still struggling with! Anyway, if you're bored... check these out. Oh and just for the record... I did B A D on both these quizzes. No surprises there! I'm not saying that I thought the serving size of doritos was the whole family size bag but ya know... maybe... if you were really hungry...
http://www.diet.com/mobile/
http://www.myfooddiary.com/resources/Games/Calorie_Quiz_1.asp
http://www.mhhe.com/socscience/hhp/worksheets/portion_size_quiz.htm
2 comments:
Are you kidding me? I'm not taking a quiz. I just ate a Twinkie! Good luck on your test tomorrow!
How'd the test go?
Post a Comment