Friday, September 19, 2008

Some things I don't understand

1. How a contact can just fall out of your eye of its own accord, never to be seen or heard from again.

2. How my friend Kara can have the cutest ever Princess costume for her little girl last year and suddenly this year all the princess costumes are crap.

3. How I just got an 80% on my nutrition quiz! What the hell! Oh yeah... I played instead of studying tonight. Don't worry- it was just a quiz and I still have a 97% in the class.

4. How to play chess. (not that I care- just threw that one in as a filler)

5. How we know beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly how much an electron weighs. Heck, I don't really even understand how we know there are electrons but I sure am learning a lot about them so I guess they do exist...

6. Why exercise can't be fun the very first time you get back on the treadmill.

7. How I was 23 yesterday and now I am 109.

8. Why my lawn guys won't just pull all my weeds for me.

9. Wal-mart is the devil. Oh wait- I do understand that- I just thought you might want to know.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the list. Your chemistry class is taking me back to electrons, protons, neutrons,etc.. Fun. If you do find a lawn guy who pulls weeds or scoops dog poop(instead of just running it over and slinging it all over the yard) let me know.