I know a lot of people out there in blog land are probably talking a lot about things they are thankful for. I haven't done any of that yet, so I thought I would share one thing I am very thankful for with you today.
Mashed Potatoes made by my mother-in-law.
This woman can flat make some mashed potatoes! I would be embarassed to tell you how many helpings I had today (2). I know I should be talking about how thankful I am for family and friends and nice home and a wonderful healthly delightful daughter... and I AM thankful for all those things. It's just that today, at about 2 o clock in the afternoon, I was particularly thankful that my mother-in-law made mashed potatoes and that I was there to eat more helpings than I will tell you (ok- really I had 3 helpings).
4 comments:
Okay, weird, MY mother-in-law also makes some freakin' good mashed tatos! OMG (yeah, I used it) they are wonderful. I once made the mistake of asking how she made them, and was shown the entire pound of butter she used. Oh, well, it's worth it.
Mmmm... mashed potatoes.
I'd be thankful for some mashed potatoes too if someone would share......:)
Mashed potatoes are never something you can't be thankful for. MMMMMMMMM!!! I love 'em. My daughter has never been able to swallow a whole bite of them since she was little. She has texture issues. Poor baby.
Post a Comment