Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing tag

Good morning all- I woke up this morning and after all my "have-to's" were done (few pathetic minutes on treadmill, feeding the kiddo, showering, etc) I pulled up my computer to check my favorite blogs. Just so you know - you that blog- it makes me morning to have a blog to read! (ok that's sounds a little pathetic- let's change it to it adds some fun to my morning).
Anywayyyyy.... My friend Kara tagged me! So here I am- playing along- yea! ok. so. The tag was to :

1. open the 4th folder that I keep my photos in

2. post the 4th photo in that folder

3. explain the picture (no editing, cheating, etc)

4. tag four more people


so here goes!




This is a picture of Anna and Adam - as Anna just said when she saw the picture- "hey that's me and Daddy- we're beautiful!" We took this picture at my grandma and grandpa's- Anna's Gma and Gpa Bert at a family reunion of sorts. Anna was somewhere between 14 and 16 mos old.

Ok I am tagging Stacey, Brooke, Julie V, and Sarah. Julie B- you already got tagged by Kara so I expect to see something on your blog right now! (:

3 comments:

Kara said...

Don't feel like a nerd - I get super excited too when I see a new blog to read and that somebody did a new post! Fun. Fun. Love this pic of Anna. Our kids are growing like weeds and I don't believe we can stop it!!!

Kara said...

Oh- and Thanks for playing Amber!!!

Julie said...

Ahhhh...Anna looks like a little baby doll. Wow has she grown! And Adam looks like he has more hair back then :) Wait doesn't he shave his head? Nevermind....