I haven't done a very good job of keeping up with my blogging lately. In fact, I thought about shutting it down. I think, though, that the reason I quit was because I quit using it as an outlet and started worrying about having "interesting" things to write about. So, I'm going back to just writing whatever is in my head. And you can read it or not! :)
I finally got my lab practical score- 93! Don't tell me the high score is usually 80-85! That's like a direct challenge in my book. :) Actually, to be honest, now that I'm over my relief that I got an A, I am kinda irritated that it's a low A. I know. You don't have to say anything. I like A's but I like high A's better. I'm usually pretty irritated when I don't get over 95%. Might have to let that go when I get in actual nursing school!
Speaking of nursing school, I am getting so excited about getting in and actually getting started. I can see the light! At the end of the tunnel I mean. I went to a nursing expo thing at a nursing school here in town and it really made me excited about all the possibilities open to me and the places I can go. I want to try so many depts and there is such a need for nurses right now. The more I think about everything and the more I envision myself as a nurse, the more I feel an actual "calling" to this job. I have never had that before in my life and I don't typically trust things like that (for myself) so it is a nice to feel that I am where I am supposed to be. Or at least heading there. I might even end up with company at school! We are still working out all the details and the child care might become an issue for me, so I don't have any specifics of which school and exactly when I'll get started but at least I know where I am heading.
I get to go to my professor's vet clinic this thurs and watch her do surgeries. I am SO excited about that. I can't wait! I'll definitely report back on that. And if I see anything interesting I'll be sure to give you all the gross details. :)
Ok, now I gotta go work on my blog about my grandma that I never have finished!
1 comment:
Leave it to my smart friend to blow away the averages on a practical! I'm so proud of you and your A!
Post a Comment