"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Sandy Sonic
Anna and I just got back from a very nice playdate at a nearby Sonic. I know Sonic seems like a weird place for a playdate but this Sonic has a super nice, new playground attached to it that has all sand on the ground. Anna's great love right now above all things is SAND! to dig in, to put in her bucket, to pick up and carry, to throw when mommy isn't looking, eating chicken strips with a side of sand, occasionally sliding down the slides, but mostly sand sand sand! This playground also has become one of my favorites because there is only one way out- and anyone that has ever taken a toddler to a park knows that limited ways out are a mother's best friend. I was actually able to ....dare I even say it?.... sit down for more than 5 seconds while she played! She had such a great time and is SUCH a mess. She is in the tub -desandifying- as we speak. She is also eating the soap bubbles. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had such a great time too! I love that place!
Yum! Sand and soap bubbles...a two year old's favorite snack!
Post a Comment