"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Saturday, May 2, 2009
I'm studying
I have 3 tests coming up- one Tues, one Thurs, and one the next Tues. Needless to say.... I'm studying... a lot. I have started approximately 196 blogs and have finished none of them due to an inability to concentrate. And a little bit of the grumps. I had a couple of those kinda days that make you want to stab yourself in the eye with a pencil. I have some cute pics to download, some blogs I want to finish, new "operation everything" in the works, flowers to plant, rocks to rake and pick up and hopefully get rid of, a house to clean, a child that needs some extra special mommy/little girl time, some friends I would love to spend some time with, a LOT of library books to read (in anticipation of no school all summer!), a deck to work on, on and on. I am really looking forward to my summer off. I don't think I anticipated how tired taking on the schoolwork would make me. Love it... but I'm tired. I need a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You deserve a break! We're gonna have a fun summer!
Post a Comment