Oh my heaven's above I am one tired girl. I could NOT get my brain to shut off and go to sleep last night. The last time I looked at the clock it said 3:30. Not helpful for the 2 tests I have coming up before Thurs. I know I am going to want to crash hard tonight after this test but I have to come home and study for another one! I see a nap in today's future. (Yes Adam- I have stopped taking naps everyday- just on the days when I really need one. Like today for instance.)
I have to post on here for the record that if my poor baby plants on the backporch don't make it- its not my fault. Anna thinks its great fun to dig in them and today when I told her to dump the dirt out (I meant from her hand) she thought I meant dump all the dirt (and flowers) out of the pots. Poor things.
Oh my I can barely hold my eyes open. Naptime can't come soon enough- and I guarantee it won't last long enough. I am still trying to cram every last bit of info into my head. I seem to have a serious block on some relatively easy info. Maybe once I get a little extra sleep it will go into my brain a little better.
I think I'm off to pull Miss Annabelle out of the tub (you might hear the fit she's about to pitch from wherever you are) and throw some lunch in our bellies then off to wonderful sleep land. Ahhh....sleep.
1 comment:
Hoping you get an extra long nap today!
Post a Comment