"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Organization
Now that our porch is done for the summer and our landscaping is torn all to heck (which is as far as I can go right now til my rock people finish taking it all), I am tackling some of my indoor projects. Projects are harder with a 3 yr old "helping" btw. Today I ran to Lowe's and got a little tiny shelf to help organize our linen closet turned craft and toy closet. It was a little smaller height wise than I anticipated and definitely too small for the cute trendy baskets I bought to go in it, but luckily I had some baskets that fit for now. I am happy with the shelf though and I think I'll get some more. I have several areas of the house that I would like to use these neat little systems that all work together and you can build it as you need/want it. Of course, I covet those wonderful closet organizing systems that cost like $4,000 and come with matching baskets that slide in and out and matching hangers! But for now, I'll settle for the small one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah Yes. Organization. One of my favorite words! I will just have to live vicariously through you for now since my home is in chaos! :-)
I, too, love organization. Too bad I have none right now. If you find any cool shelving/basket thingy's for toys let me know.
Post a Comment